- State sales taxes.
- $250 educators expenses.
- College tuition.
- Student loan interest paid by mom and dad.
- Out-of-pocket charitable contributions.
- Moving expense to take first job.
- Military reservists travel expenses.
- Child-care credit.
- Estate tax on income in respect of a decedent.
- State tax you paid last spring.
- Refinancing points.
- Reinvested dividends.
- Jury pay paid to employer.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
The 13 Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
I found this text on the 13 most overlooked tax deductions: