Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Stockalicious improves your stock portfolio performance.

Stockalicious is a website that hopes to improve your stock portfolio performance.

Did I sell too early?
  • Track how your stocks fare after you sold them
Did I beat the market?
  • Compare your portfolio performance against the market
Am I always right?
  • See how many more times you are right than wrong
When did I buy this stock?
  • Keep a history of your trades with our portfolios
Dang! Why did I buy this stock?
  • Write down the reasons for your trades with our portfolios
If only my friends knew what a genius trader I am...
  • Spam your friends
Err... Did Internet kill subtlety?
  • Ok. Embed your portfolio in your blog instead.

1 comment:

t28 Tower Noida said...

Really, i am thankful for the new things and i have learned reading from your post also picked up some great ideas.Thanks a

lot.
paras the rise tower t28
paras the rize tower t28
paras the rize t28 tower
paras tierea tower t28
paras tierea t28 tower