Do you ever wake up in the morning and groan, "I don't want to go to work today?" Then you think about all the bills you have to pay, drag yourself out of a warm bed, and go to work anyway.
Would you like to gain control of your finances, get out of debt, and live a financially secure and prosperous life?
This book will show you how!
His main point is that every single “stuff” you bring into your life costs not only the price you paid for it, but also will cost you in many other ways:
- If it were using your credit card for purchasing, you’re paying interest on that stuff (or you are maybe in debt because of that).
- You’re spending time to maintain that stuff.
- You’re possibly spending money to maintain that stuff.
- You may be paying money to get trained how to use the stuff correctly.
- You may even be paying money to be able to use that stuff legally.
- You’re using space in your garage to store that stuff when you’re not using it.
- You’re perhaps paying a self-storage company to store that stuff.
- You’re probably paying a “stress premium” just having that stuff co-habitating with you.
- Lastly, you may have to pay someone to take that stuff away, or spend your time selling it or giving it away, when you can’t stand it anymore!